Thursday, November 20, 2008
This is an e-mail received from a person working in a software company
I am working in Blore Software City . I want to share an incident of my life with you, hoping that it may be an eyeopener to you so that you can live more years.
On 27th October afternoon, I had severe heart attack symptom and I was rushed to the hospital.
After reaching the hospital, the doctors prescribed a test called angiogram. This test is basically to identify blood flow of heart arteries. When they finished the test, they found a 94% block in the main artery.
At this point, I want to share my lifestyle, which has caused this block in my heart arteries. Please see the below points of my lifestyle. If any of these points are part of your lifestyle, then you are at risk. Please change yourselves.
1. I was not doing any physical exercise for more than 10 years, not even walking-30-minutes-a-day for years.
2. My food timings are 11:00 AM Breakfast or no Breakfast, 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM Lunch and dinner between 11:00 PM and 12:00 midnight.
3. Sleeping in very odd timings, going to bed between 12:00 AM and 3:00 AM. Waking up at between 9:00 AM and 10:30AM ……. Sometimes spending sleepless nights.
4. I used to eat heavily because of long gaps between lunch and dinner, and I used to make sure that Non-Vegie is available most of the time. There were times when I did survey on city hotels to find delicious Non-Vegie dishes. I was never interested in vegetables and healthier foods.
5. Above all I was a chain-smoker for years.
6. My father passed away due to heart problems, and the doctors say heart problems are usually hereditary.
Once they identified the major blockage, they immediately do a procedure called angioplasty, along with 2 stitches, meaning they will insert a foreign body into the heart arteries and open the blocked area.
I learned from the doctors that 60% people will die before reaching the hospital, 20% people will die in the process of recovering from heart attack and only 20% will survive. I n my case, I was very lucky to be part of the last 20%.
1. You need to have a physical exercise for a minimum of 45 minutes daily.
2. Eat your food at perfect schedule, like how you eat during your school days. Eat in small quantities more times and have a lot of vegetables and boiled food. Try avoiding fried and oily foods. Fish is better than other non-vegetarian foods.
3. Sleep for 8 hours a day, this count should be complete before sunrise.
4. Stop smoking.
5. We cannot avoid genetic problems, but we can get away from it by having regular checkups.
6. Find a way to get relief from stress (Yoga, Meditation etc.).
So I urge you all to please avoid getting into this kind of situation. It is in your hands to turn the situation upside down, by just planning / changing your lifestyle and by following the above simple advices.
Here’s a natural therapy for opening up blocked arteries.
Please pass it on to your colleagues and friends.
Remedy for Clogged Heart Veins
1) Lemon juice 01 cup
2) Ginger juice 01 cup
3) Garlic juice 01 cup
4) Apple vinegar 01 cup
Mix all the ingredients above and boil in light flame for approximately half an hour. When the mixture turns to about 3 cups, take it out from the stove and set it aside for cooling. After cooling, add 3 cups of natural honey to the mixture and keep it in a sterile bottle.
Every morning before breakfast, use one tablespoonful regularly. Your vein blockage will open up. (There would be no need of any costly angiography or bypass operation).