Sunday, April 28, 2013
I have went to Pondicherry to visit the Acer Factory. I had booked the bus the day before for Rs 1300. I started from my office and traveled to the Kallada office (travel agency) near Edapally toll booth via auto (the auto travel cost me Rs 100). From there I got the bus to Pondicherry at about 6pm. On the way we had dinner at near Kuzhalmannam, Palakkad. Reached Pondicherry at about 5 am - The bus stopped at new bus stand and I went to the lodge suggested by my collegue Ajeesh using auto (cost me Rs 70). But rooms were not available. So I went to another lodge nearby. (This lodge has a fee of Rs 800 for a day). I had a bath and slept for sometime. I had messaged Vijay of Acer systems that I have arrived in Pondicherry. So I got the reply back at about 8am that he would be in office at about 9am. So I got up and went to the factory using auto. This cost me Rs 350 since its a bit far away. Upon reaching the acer factory, I found that Vijay has not yet reached office, so I went out to have breakfast on a small hotel nearby. Cost me just Rs.16 for 3 iddli’s and a vada. So far the best thing happened to me as the food was good and the cost was cool. I went back to the factory to check the problem we are facing. We rectified the issue - but more through checkup was required. So its decided that I have to get the system to hyderabad for testing. So I got back to new bus stand, booked a bus to hyderabad, went to my lodge via auto (another Rs.70), had a bath, packed my things and got back to the Kishneni travel agency office via auto (another Rs.70).
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Standard off road off-road wheel drives will generally come complete with many outdoor and adventure features.
- Air lockers: This convenient piece of kit ensures maximum traction and looks after that annoying spinning wheel that is probably going to get you stuck. Ideal for snow, mud, sand and rocky terrain.
- Mist lights: Driving around in no mans land means you’ll need the best lighting attainable. Having a fair set of mist lights is a smart idea.
- Snorkel: Many 4×4 autos are already equipped with this handy feature. It helps your auto get the the absolute most fresh air that it can while travelling through dusty areas or crossing bodies of water.
- Camping gear: For true off road drivers, correct camping gear is a complete must. Many canopies and tents can be attached from your 4×4, providing a brief home while on the trail.
- Other off road accessories: Some more accessories to consider include roof racks (go for thule or yakima racks), fridges, bull bars, tire carriers and suspension systems.
If you’re taking part in off road driving, extreme care needs to be taken. This is a mixture of experience, commonsense and having the right safety apparatus in case of emergency. Even driving in the city can call for extra protection. Some additional security features to think about include:
- Rear view safety camera: 4×4 automobiles are widely known for view obstruction when reversing. A rear view camera makes sure you can see everything from objects to youngsters when backing out of your drive.
- Tyre repair kit: The very last thing you need is a wounded tire when stuck in the no man’s land. A tire fix kit can come in awfully convenient in emergencies.
- Recovery kits: These include handy features such as tow straps, d-rings, hi-lift jacks and first aid kits.
- Slip plates: When driving over coarse terrain, slide plates will supply that extra grip security.
- Other safety accessories: There are loads of other security features on the market like compasses, lights, safety nets, communication radios, torches and fire extinguishers.
We do not necessarily require some accessories, but if they’re fun, luxurious and exciting, we want them! Some cool features you may be interested in include:
- Turbo kits: A little bit of additional turbo power is a popular add-on for many 4×4 owners. Adding a turbo to your engine and fitting a bigger exhaust pipe will give your engine more air and boost your 4WD’s horse-power.
- Lightweight mini barbecue: This is a popular gift concept for the off road explorer. Convenient to store and provides a less complicated and safer alternative choice to the conventional camp fire.
- Interior accessories: Jazz up the interior of your vehicle with some seat covers, a wheel cover and some floor mats.
- 4×4 steps: Done with climbing into your 4WD? There are steps and rails you can purchase to make it less complicated for yourself and passengers.
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Okay, instinct says a thousand times I know but sometimes we ask ourselves, what are the other reasons why we have to wear a motorbike headgear? Besides shielding your brain from dangerous traumas, there are other more convincing and a lot more reasons why you have to wear one.
Which is less affordable, a visit to the hospital or a motorcycle helmet?
Straightforward street bike equipment like a motorcycle helmet is usually a little something we neglect and see it as being an uncomplicated move to make but most do not actually use them. Everyone has explanations why to not get one, yet for some who may have been in an automobile accident know precisely why they should.
Motorcycle accidents are more widespread than you think. They’re overlooked and the biker goes through the consequences of ignoring the importance of safety. A quality motorcycle helmet is approximately $150 and can be used for quite a while ensuring your head is intact when you get into an accident.
Emergency room expenses depend upon the degree of your injuries when treating road mishap patients. Well, minimal injuries are okay plus some bruises. But what if you experienced a life threatening head injury or brittle bones? That my can burn a hole in your pocket; not unless of course an insurance package handles it.
Impacting on other people to put on street bike helmets!
Another reason why we must always go for a helmet is awareness and also by simply wearing it when you cruise, this can certainly set a trend and will influence other people to acquire one and have on one!
There are lots of styles these days which might be cool and secure together. Variations will surely suit your taste in helmet.
Have children? Most certainly, this is one main reason!
In case you have little ones, picture them any time you feel like not wearing a motorcycle helmet. You won’t know an incident you won’t be expecting might happen and that is, a deadly crash and burn the consequence of head injury which took your life just like that.
All of us want to witness our little ones grow up, marry, have children of their own and making our lives worthwhile and significant. I’m not much of being expressive but it’s true, an improper judgment can turn anything ugly for yourself, of course, that includes not putting on motorcycle helmets.
Letting them know you really care may convince them enough that they should wear a motorcycle helmet. There are so many designs available in the market today that entice them to get one. But make sure you get the best helmet made from quality materials and craftsmanship. After all, cheap helmets will just waste everything I said today on this article in terms of safety habits. You should check out motorcycle helmets from Compacc.com.
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Having that Good Option
Motorbike drivers typically neglect the most basic part of safe practices and that is donning suitable protective gear. Injuries are unpredictable and may transpire although you may ride defensively and can be triggered occasionally by other individuals. It might not be your fault but picture being trapped or involved in a road crash and you weren’t putting on any motorcycle gear, it may be your last deadly ride or you might get away with it but obtaining major accidental injuries.
Everyone wants to savor the excitement of riding a bike whether you want off-road motorcycles, cruising motorbikes, race motorbikes, dragsters; they all need the right safety motorcycle gear. You could check out online for shoei helmets for sale. Get it for a discount. The helmet is the most important part of your protection. In most countries its now illegal to drive a bike without wearing a helmet.
Ugly wounds due to asphalt scrape my skin from knees, shoulders, to palms normally takes weeks of ache and you cannot move like you often do because they are going to hurt when the skin underneath the impacted area stretches! Therefore, the significant lesson here is we have to wear protective garments whenever you can.
Motorbike Eye protection
It has been said countless times, “keep your attention over the road”, but what if a foreign thing goes into your eyes at 60 miles per hour and you simply can not see a single thing? I am just uncertain what exactly is going to happen next on that situation but it could be bad. We rely on our eye relating to riding, our brain harmonizes on what our eyes perceive and willingly our feet and hands reply to it.
For almost any biker of any type, it is definitely important and vital to slip on defensive motorcycle gear such as a motorcycle helmet, and bike jackets and motorcycle shoes. You should make sure these products are crafted from high-quality materials to be certain you get a comfy and safer drive!
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Yesterday I was thinking of spending the day developing mobileshots.org and give a visit to see my friends in Accel. But my friends Amal Raj and Harish came to my home. Amal was keen on visiting Asurankundu Dam. So we stated out from our home by about 12:30 pm. We didn’t take in lunch thinking that we could be back soon. There is a forest check post on the way to Asurankundu Dam. The road is very narrow - just wide enough for our car. We reached Asurankundu Dam. This is not a scenic spot at the moment. The government doesn’t seem to take proper care of the place. There is a lot of potential for this place for trekking. But at the moment this is not an ideal place to visit for families. So we went off from there we thought of visiting Vazhani Dam or Poomala. We choose Vazhani Dam because Amal and I haven’t visited this place. The road to Vazhani Dam is in repairs which I hope will be soon over. Vazhani Dam is a superbly well kept place. The whole area is just beautiful. The dam which is a earth or clay dam itself is a beauty. The garden is also very well maintained. This is an ideal place to visit with your family. We spend a lot of time here. We reached back home at about 5:00 PM.