St. Mathews Church is located at Palakkal, on the way from Thrissur to Irinjalakuda/Kodungallur, around 7kms from Thrissur town. The first church was constructed in 1941 and in 1971 this church was demolished and construction on the new one began. It was completed in 1973. In 2002 the church was demolished and construction began on the new church which was completed in 2004.
Below are some of the pictures of this church.