Standard off road off-road wheel drives will generally come complete with many outdoor and adventure features.
– Air lockers: This convenient piece of kit ensures maximum traction and looks after that annoying spinning wheel that is probably going to get you stuck. Ideal for snow, mud, sand and rocky terrain.
– Mist lights: Driving around in no mans land means you’ll need the best lighting attainable. Having a fair set of mist lights is a smart idea.
– Snorkel: Many 4×4 autos are already equipped with this handy feature. It helps your auto get the the absolute most fresh air that it can while travelling through dusty areas or crossing bodies of water.
– Camping gear: For true off road drivers, correct camping gear is a complete must. Many canopies and tents can be attached from your 4×4, providing a brief home while on the trail.
– Other off road accessories: Some more accessories to consider include roof racks (go for thule or yakima racks), fridges, bull bars, tire carriers and suspension systems.
If you’re taking part in off road driving, extreme care needs to be taken. This is a mixture of experience, commonsense and having the right safety apparatus in case of emergency. Even driving in the city can call for extra protection. Some additional security features to think about include:
– Rear view safety camera: 4×4 automobiles are widely known for view obstruction when reversing. A rear view camera makes sure you can see everything from objects to youngsters when backing out of your drive.
– Tyre repair kit: The very last thing you need is a wounded tire when stuck in the no man’s land. A tire fix kit can come in awfully convenient in emergencies.
– Recovery kits: These include handy features such as tow straps, d-rings, hi-lift jacks and first aid kits.
– Slip plates: When driving over coarse terrain, slide plates will supply that extra grip security.
– Other safety accessories: There are loads of other security features on the market like compasses, lights, safety nets, communication radios, torches and fire extinguishers.
We do not necessarily require some accessories, but if they’re fun, luxurious and exciting, we want them! Some cool features you may be interested in include:
– Turbo kits: A little bit of additional turbo power is a popular add-on for many 4×4 owners. Adding a turbo to your engine and fitting a bigger exhaust pipe will give your engine more air and boost your 4WD’s horse-power.
– Lightweight mini barbecue: This is a popular gift concept for the off road explorer. Convenient to store and provides a less complicated and safer alternative choice to the conventional camp fire.
– Interior accessories: Jazz up the interior of your vehicle with some seat covers, a wheel cover and some floor mats.
– 4×4 steps: Done with climbing into your 4WD? There are steps and rails you can purchase to make it less complicated for yourself and passengers.