St. Georges Church is located in the beautiful village of Pariyaram belonging to the Chalakudy Block.
The church dedicated to the warrior saint – George of Lydda, is around 34 km from Thrissur town, via Pudukkad. Its around 5 km from Chalakudy.
The parish was etablished in 1830, belongs to the Chalakudy Forane.
The church that we see now was constructed in 2002.
Currently under the church there are around 80 families and 3800+ members.
St. Georges Church, Pariyaram – Photos
Phone : 0480 2746851