I had previously written a post about Vitamins for Women, now its for the opposite sex – for guys like me. As some of you know, I am now 30+.. Now I am treading into dangerous territory as far as health is concerned. So I did a bit of reading and here are the things that guys like me should take in
1. Boron – to fight against prostate cancer.
2. Calcium – to strengthen bones
3. Chromium picolinate – against diabetes
4. Coenzyme Q10 – this could fight off everything
5. Creatine – boost muscle and memory power
6. Folic acid – to fight against Alzheimer’s.
7. Glucosamine – for your joints.
8. Omega-3S – for your heart
9. Selenium – to fight cancer.
10. Vitamin E – to fight aging
Of course you will the other essentials like Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc etc.
There are some reports saying to avoid Iron.. I will look more into this. Meanwhile all the men should google for “best multivitamin for men”.